Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hate

I think my body hates me.
It feels like it... I just feel crappy all the time.
Also I havent been able to purge the last 2 days its really starting to worry me. I feel it come up part way, then it sort of gets stuck and goes back down. I even tried hard alchohol (by the way only use this as your very LAST resort.... it is painful and the worst taste in the world!!)
I've gained 3 pounds in the last two days because of this. I don't know why this is happening to me now, when now i need to lose weight more than ever.
I guess my main worry is that I won't reach my end goal of 115. Now I need to lose 10 pounds in less than a month. It seems overwhelming, and I know its going to be hard.... but I also know that the only thing more difficult than reaching my goal is failure..

No comments:

Post a Comment