Monday, February 14, 2011

Laxatives

So today was my first time using laxatives. it didnt go as well as i had hoped.
After a lot of research i realised how dangerous they really are. i decided i would only use them when i needed them, like before a hot date night or before a photoshoot - times when i desired a flat stomach and i wanted to be swept clean. Of course, it beng v day and all i do have a date tonight.
I use suppository ones. its so nasty using them and stuff but they were the only ones that claimed they work in less than an hour. and i guess its a good thing because it'll prevent me from popping a whole box, right?
Lately i havent purged in a very long time. I've just been using the chew n spit technique and the laxatives. plus i've been going to hot yoga almost every day. its going really well i really like it :) it keeps me busy and keeps me from constantly punishing myself for what i look like in relation to what my goals are.
things in my life were going really well.. i had a really bad last few days though :( i hope things get better for me, and soon. i also hope i lose weight because i have gained all my weight back in muscle from all the yoga. im trying to be patient though, and realising that it takes time for the best of things to happen. and lots of hard work.

3 comments:

  1. I started taking laxatives to purge. Its been working for me, and i dont plan on stopping until i hit my goal weight. I know they are dangerous, but so is purging or not eating. I've cut my calorie intake by half taking laxatives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey everyone, I'm new here and seeking advice. I don't actually have anorexia or bulimia, but depression. I've been prescribed medication that helps me, but with the dreaded side affect of hugely increasing my appetite! I just can't stop eating, and lately I've found myself eating lots of junk food (chocolate especially). I'm just too depressed right now to have the willpower to stick to a healthy balanced diet. I can't bring myself to make myself throw up after eating lots of junk, I'm just too chicken.
    But what about laxatives? I've been asking around, and some people say they work, while others say it just loses 'water weight', because your stomach has already absorbed most of the calories.
    Is there anyone here with laxative experience that could help me out? I know that long term use is very dangerous, but I want to know if they actually work? Thanks heaps, love xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for this post. Laxatives is a good way to lose weight healthy way if done in right way, but most of the people take wrong way or use wrong laxatives, so that's why I have also listed top laxatives with reviews on my lose 10 pounds quickly website.

    ReplyDelete